If you're looking for a super fun shopping experience this weekend, you should check out the holiday edition of Art Star Craft Bazaar! I'll be there, alongside my lovely assistants, displaying lots of Giant Dwarf goods, including Fleur Cloches & Bon Bon Berets, as well as the Starlette Collection, in all its sparkly glory. I'll also have Fancy Felt for all your holiday crafting needs.
There will be lots of wonderful crafty folks there, including our talented pals & neighbors Something's Hiding in Here, who will be selling their handsome line of Forage Bow Ties.
The show will take place at the 23rd Street Armory on Saturday, November 19th & Sunday, November 20th from 11 to 6. It's free & open to the public!
Wait, that's not all! There's a VIP Party on Friday, November 18th from 6 to 9 pm. Tickets are $25 & if you'd like to purchase them, click here. Tickets will be available at the door Friday night, but space is limited. Here's the scoop:
• A free limited edition Art Star Craft Bazaar tote bag
• Food by Soy Cafe, A Full Plate & Sweet Box Cupcakes
• Cocktails by Art in the Age
• Live music with Olive Juice
• Free photobooth prints from Love Me Do Photography
• First dibs on all handmade goods
Hope to see you there!